Merry Christmas! 2012

Merry Christmas! 2012

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Goodbye 2012; Hello 2013!

I can't believe it's already 2013. The past year absolutely flew by! But I am so ready to be done with last year; it was a crazy one, and I'm ready to move onto something bigger and better!

Many people do New Year's Resolutions. I try every year...and every year I fail. I have at least had progress each year, so that at least counts for something, right? Of course right. However, last year I had a couple of short term goals that I found I actually achieved instead of the generic "Be healthy" that is supposed to last for an entire year. So this year, I've decided that instead of making a list of year-long resolutions, I am going to make 12 separate month-long resolutions. Besides, I have about a dozen different projects and things that I want to work on throughout the year. This way I can focus on them one at a time, and make things habit before moving on to the next.

And I always feel more accountable for my goals and such if I share them with others. So, this is me sharing. Hello 'others'! Make me accountable, would ya? Without further ado (& in no particular order)...

January 2013 Resolutions
1. Make family prayers & scripture reading more of a priority.
2. Do F.H.E. every single Monday.
3. Attend the temple at least twice this month.
4. Rework my daily cleaning chart to make it more efficient.
5. Rework the budget to set more into savings this month.
6. Work out Monday-Saturday, and DRINK MORE WATER!
7. Cut out any unnecessary sugar during the week (I'm giving myself weekends for now...)
8. Read 8 books this month.
9. Do a daily journal prompt (like the 5-year journals) at chelleschaotic365.blogspot.com.
10. Be a diaper-free household by the end of the month! Potty training for Bug, here we come!

That's all for now folks! On the 31st I'll reevaluate how this month has gone, and set up with I want to do for February.

1 comment:

  1. Eight books a month is ambitious. I hope you achieve that! I'm also a mother of three little munchkins. :)

    ReplyDelete